Tuesday, October 6, 2026

BORIS BILLING’S “I’M COMING HOME” VIDEO FEATURED BY SCREAMER MAGAZINE - @thebeast

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BORIS BILLING’S “I’M COMING HOME” VIDEO FEATURED BY SCREAMER MAGAZINE

Australian Heavy Rock and Metal Artist Continues Solo Campaign With New Media Coverage


Australian heavy rock and metal artist Boris Billing is receiving new media attention following the release of his debut solo single and official music video, “I’m Coming Home,” with Screamer Magazine now featuring the video as part of its latest coverage.

Released through Ribcage Records and Extreme Management Group , “I’m Coming Home” marks the beginning of Billing’s solo career and serves as the first original track from his forthcoming debut album.

The song delivers a powerful, riff-driven tribute to Australia, embracing both the breathtaking beauty and unforgiving nature of the country Billing calls home. Fire, floods, brutal heat, rugged landscapes and dangerous wildlife all contribute to the song’s identity, giving “I’m Coming Home” a distinctly Australian character without turning it into a postcard cliché.

The accompanying official music video expands on that vision, bringing the atmosphere and imagery behind the song to life.

Screamer Magazine’s feature adds another piece of major media coverage to Billing’s growing solo campaign and puts the new video in front of another audience of rock and metal fans.

With “I’m Coming Home” now officially out, Boris Billing is laying the foundation for his forthcoming debut solo album and establishing a musical identity built around heavy riffs, powerful songwriting and a distinctly Australian perspective.

Watch the official music video for “I’m Coming Home” through the Screamer Magazine feature and support Boris Billing’s new solo chapter.

“I’M COMING HOME”


Boris Billing
Ribcage Records / Extreme Management Group
Released October 2, 2026

Connect with Boris Billing:

https://linktr.ee/Borisbillingofficial />
Check out the Screamer Magazine feature and official “I’m Coming Home” music video


https://screamermagazine.com/press-releases/watch-boris-billing-launches-solo-career-with-thunderous-debut-single-and-video-im-coming-home-via-ribcage-records/ />

https://metaldevastationradio.com/thebeast/blog/29466/boris-billings-im-coming-home-video-featured-by-screamer-magazine?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment