Friday, October 2, 2026

BORIS BILLING LAUNCHES SOLO CAREER WITH DEBUT SINGLE “I’M COMING HOME” - @thebeast

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BORIS BILLING LAUNCHES SOLO CAREER WITH DEBUT SINGLE “I’M COMING HOME”

Australian Heavy Rock & Metal Artist Unveils First Original Solo Single and Official Music Video Through Ribcage Records


October 2, 2026

Australian heavy rock and metal artist Boris Billing officially launches his solo career today with the release of “I’m Coming Home,” his debut solo single and the first original song from his forthcoming debut album, released through Ribcage Records .

Accompanied by an official music video, “I’m Coming Home” introduces Billing’s solo sound with a powerful, riff-driven statement inspired by the country he calls home. Rather than presenting a polished postcard image of Australia, the song embraces the full experience of the continent, from its rugged beauty and ancient landscapes to its unforgiving climate and dangerous wildlife.

Fire, flood, brutal heat and breathtaking scenery all become part of the song’s identity, creating a musical love letter to a land defined as much by its extremes as its beauty.

At the heart of “I’m Coming Home” is a massive rocking chorus built around the mysterious opening riff that first sparked the song’s creation. For Billing, the music itself immediately suggested the story he wanted to tell.

BORIS BILLING ON “I’M COMING HOME”





“The music told me what this song was about before I’d even written the lyrics. That mysterious intro riff opening into this massive rocking chorus just felt like home. I could see the landscape, and I knew immediately this was going to be my love letter to Australia.

I didn’t want the postcard version. I wanted the beauty and the brutality — because that’s Australia to me. For my first original solo single, I’m Coming Home felt like the perfect place to start.”




With “I’m Coming Home,” Billing begins a new chapter focused on his own songwriting, vision and musical identity. The single serves as the first glimpse into a forthcoming debut solo album that promises to expand on the heavy rock and metal foundations established with this opening statement.

The official music video further brings the song’s Australian atmosphere to life, providing a visual counterpart to Billing’s tribute to the land, its extremes and the sense of belonging that inspired the track.

“I’m Coming Home” is more than a song about returning to a familiar place. It is a celebration of Australia in all its contradictions: beautiful and brutal, ancient and alive, welcoming and unforgiving.

For Boris Billing, it is where the solo journey begins.

“I’M COMING HOME”


Boris Billing
Ribcage Records
Released October 2, 2026
Debut Solo Single + Official Music Video

Listen to “I’m Coming Home” and watch the official music video now.





Connect: 


https://linktr.ee/Borisbillingofficial />

https://metaldevastationradio.com/thebeast/blog/29454/boris-billing-launches-solo-career-with-debut-single-im-coming-home?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment